BEAUTY IN EVERY DIMENSION
Seasons and trends may change, but natural, dimensional hair color is here to stay. Freehand techniques invite hair colorists to blend art, chemistry and shape, apply formulas in inventive ways and push convention to create never-before-seen effects. Take your balayage skills beyond the basics with expanded ways to do freehand techiques in less time than traditional foil placements. You’ll learn techniques inspired by Aveda hair colorists just like you that can transition guests from season to season using any range of blonde, brunette and red shades.
• A review of the principles learned in Balayage Basics
• Four balayage variations and techniques for all guest types
• Seasonal balayage tips and tricks to keep you on-trend and in-demand
• Best practices and business-building tips for mastering balayage
Tripod Effective July 1, 2018, participants will be required to bring their own Pivot Point tripod. Pivot Point is offering discount pricing for 2 tripod options for Aveda Salons. Call 847-866-0500 to order and reference code: AVEDASP to receive the discount.
- Combs (Wide Cutting Comb and Tail Comb)
- Balayage Paddles
- Hair Elastics
- Aveda Paddle Brush
- Blow Dryer and Other Heat Styling Tools
Prerequsite: Balayage Basics is a prerequisite for this course.